Recipe Spotlight: Roasted Strawberries & Ricotta
This recipe is hands-down simple but rich with juicy strawberries and creamy ricotta.
Check out this delicious way to enjoy these naturally sweet summer berries and get a large dose of vitamin C, while indulging in a creamy and protein-rich treat!
A delicious way to enjoy these naturally sweet summer berries and get a large dose of Vitamin C, while enjoying a creamy and protein-rich treat.
• Strawberries, trimmed and cut in half, 1 pound
• Olive Oil, 1 Tbs
• Sea Salt, 1/4 tsp
• Ricotta, 1 cup
• Honey, 1 Tbs
• Vanilla, 1 tsp
• Lemon Zest, 1/2 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 400℉. Mix cut strawberries with olive oil and lay them in 1 layer on a lined baking dish. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
2. Roast strawberries for about 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
3. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, honey, vanilla, and lemon zest, mixing until well combined.
4. Serve strawberries and ricotta together, layering, mixing, or plating how you wish.
[Makes 3 – 4 servings]